Saturday, April 21, 2007

Thank you...

I think this just happened to me...thanks to my new "crush"...hahaha

"I had a job I loathed, a boss who made me feel one foot tall -- and a giant crush on the new guy," says Gina, 36, of Los Angeles, even though he was taken and not her normal type. "All of a sudden I'm getting excited when I'm getting ready for work -- What to wear? Which necklace? Hair curly or straight? -- and feeling that 'bloop' in my stomach when he looks at me. I wasn't trying to seduce him at all. It was plain and simple an ego boost, one that made me feel powerful and confident and at ease with myself. It helped put me in a much more positive mindset when I started sending out my resumes."

I feel like my crush did serve a purpose in my life...to revitalize me and make me feel alive...thank you RP...and you will never even know how much you changed me :)

1 comment:

Banno said...

Hey, Miha. Just got back from a long hiatus.